DEPUTY HEAD OF LEGAL SERVICES
This position reports to the Head of Business Development and the key job responsibilities involves:->
- Management of the administration of dispute resolution (arbitration, adjudication, mediation) cases including review and due diligence of institutional, regulatory, statutory and legal requirements including financial aspects of the cases.
- Undertake legal research in the fields of conciliation, arbitration, adjudication, mediation.
- Liaise with stakeholders, regulators, external solicitors and parties as well as other operating functions and services.
- Knowledge and content management including writing and production of presentation papers.
- Represent the centre at conferences, seminars and training conducted to expand the centre’s outreach globally.
- Work on other matters, initiatives and programmes as the Director or the Head of Legal Services may assign.
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal best practices.
- Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) and admission to the Bar in at least one jurisdiction.
- Advanced University Degree in Law (LLM or equivalent) with specialisation in International Arbitration, Commercial Arbitration, or International Dispute Settlement.
- At least 5 years PQE. Experience as Counsel in an arbitration institution is an advantage.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent skills in organising, prioritising and co-ordinating work.
- Capacity to deliver a substantial and proficient level of work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A confident and mature disposition.
- Ability to lead and work well in a team.
An initial 2-year fixed-term renewable contract, tax-free salary.
How to apply?
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Download and fill up the application form.
- Email us with a cover letter, resume and completed form with position in the “subject” line.
- Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org