Assistant Manager / Executive for Business Development
Job Descriptions :
- To create, develop and implement effective global business and marketing plans set in line with the Centre's business strategies to generate and achieve revenue growth.
- Conceptualize and Develop creative ideas for events.
- Provide pre-event co-ordination, event flow management, on-site management support and post-event reporting.
- Liaison with facilities and technical staff to ensure timely and correct set-up and delivery of operations aspects of events including lights, sound, multimedia and staging.
- Managing communications and correspondences related but not limited to invitations and sponsorships requests.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event.
- Liaison with event partners such as hotels and other external parties for arrangements related to arbitrators, speakers or guests of the Centre.
- Managing excursions and visits made to the Centre by both domestics and internationals delegations / visitors. Co-ordinate with all parties involved including the Legal Services Department for arrangements of presentation speakers.
- Managing and updating all collaterals, door gifts and materials.
- Managing supplier's relationships.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Any other duties to be determined from time to time.
- Provide liaison support to the team during seminars, conferences, talks, workshops and such in relations to external communications.
- Able to prepare and effectively translate key messages, concepts, ideas into memos, news releases, write-ups, briefing materials, publications materials, newsletters, presentations etc.
- Develop, implement conceptualize ideas and execution of marketing communication activities, advertising strategies; and assist with internet and social media marketing.
- Any other duties as and when directed.
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professioanl Degree, Law Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in similar capacity in an arbitrational non-profit organization would be an added advantage.
- Good business acumen, project management and problem solving skills.
- Strong market knowledge and excellent analytical skills.
- Resourceful and able to perform well under pressure.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and strong in negotiations and presentations.
- Multi-tasking with good time management.
- Possess strong communication skills and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Full Time position(s) is available.
How to apply?
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
- Download and fill up the application form.
- Email us with a cover letter, resume and completed form with position in the “subject” line.
- Please submit your application to [email protected] by 3rd February 2017